Elbow (band)

Doves and Elbow are the coolest kids in town. You go to their gigs and it's grown men and women appreciating music. Oasis, Courteeners, Kasabian and it's like a nursery sometimes it really is... teens lighting up flares every minute - the types that shout "show sum passshun ladz".. at the footy. Rant over.

Doves and Elbow are the coolest kids in town. You go to their gigs and it's grown men and women appreciating music. Oasis, Courteeners, Kasabian and it's like a nursery sometimes it really is... teens lighting up flares every minute - the types that shout "show sum passshun ladz".. at the footy. Rant over.
I like some of their music but since they have made the big time, less so. Bit too 'anthemic' and let's all put our arms above our heads and singalong for me sometimes. Thought Guy was quietly amusing on Car Share.
Edit. You are not wrong about Noel and HFB gigs by the way. None stop beer fight (I think it was beer) from first song to last. Music and band were top notch mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.