Elbow (the band)

their music is boring and repetitive. you could quite easily commit suicide to their songs.
however i must say that is with the exception of: one day like this (the only decent track on the album)

The band are gonna be dj-ing at Tiger Tiger Nov 19 if anyones interested. £5.00

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Manchester/Tiger-Tiger/Addicted-presents-Elbow-dj-set/11257644/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Manches ... /11257644/</a>

brooklandsblue said:
The lead singer is a piss can and I have often seen him in the temple on oxford rd off his tits. They're ok, but I associate their music with a certain type of person and I do not like that kind of person.

The perfect endorsement for any band. The album of the year by a country mile
and if you've been lucky enough to catch their shows at The Apollo recently, well I need say no more.

Brooklandsblue you are "Forum GOLD."

brooklandsblue said:
The lead singer is a piss can and I have often seen him in the temple on oxford rd off his tits. They're ok, but I associate their music with a certain type of person and I do not like that kind of person.

What kind of person? rag?

kinkladze96 said:
brooklandsblue said:

I'm presuming someone not wearing a Saville Row suit. Though I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions.

kinkladze96 said:
brooklandsblue said:

Men in their mid 30's- mid 40's who are going throug/have gone through a bitter divorce and trying to recapture their youth.

brooklandsblue said:
kinkladze96 said:
brooklandsblue said:

Men in their mid 30's- mid 40's who are going throug/have gone through a bitter divorce and trying to recapture their youth.

A lot of people then.

just appreciate the album for it is. the pinnacle of a hard working bands career. good luck to them

kinkladze96 said:
just appreciate the album for it is. the pinnacle of a hard working bands career. good luck to them

I do, I think they're ok I porsonally just don't get why some people seem to hold them so high.... don't get me wrong though its all about opinions.... I get more enjoyment listening to Liam Frost if we are talking about bands of Elbows ilk, but I am deffo in the minority in that belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.