Elbow

I hear you brother Swales, but I'm no fool.

It was a pack of six, gave her two and crushed up the others before mainlining them straight into my eyeball, for the win. It maketh the gig.

Swales lives said:
Ric said:
I hear you brother Swales, but I'm no fool.

It was a pack of six, gave her two and crushed up the others before mainlining them straight into my eyeball, for the win. It maketh the gig.

LOL, I normally get me missus to blow 'em up me arse with a McDonalds straw.

That's so last year, mate.

Met Guy Garvey a couple of times at I Am Kloot gigs, he's big mates with John Bramwell.
A top geezer and a great band. I still think 'Leaders Of The Free World' is their best record though.

been a big fan of elbow since i saw em supporting the manics on the know your enemy tour.went on thursday and was without doubt the best i've seen them (and they've always been great). atmosphere was amazing, like the local heroes coming home. got myself a ticket for next thursday as well!
Elbow remind me a lot of early gabriel era genesis, especially when they do their acoustic stuff. guy sounds like peter gabriel too!

mikeyboy said:
been a big fan of elbow since i saw em supporting the manics on the know your enemy tour.went on thursday and was without doubt the best i've seen them (and they've always been great). atmosphere was amazing, like the local heroes coming home. got myself a ticket for next thursday as well!
Elbow remind me a lot of early gabriel era genesis, especially when they do their acoustic stuff. guy sounds like peter gabriel too!

Can't wait for Thursday, but you've worried me now.
Phil Collins might turn up and give a drum solo.

Swales lives said:
mikeyboy said:

Can't wait for Thursday, but you've worried me now.
Phil Collins might turn up and give a drum solo.

Haha. no worries seeing tory boy on these shores due to tax reasons. seriously though elbow were fantastic last week.enjoy the gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.