Elephant in the room - This is our City Pre-Game video

Best pre match thing they used to do was at the night games when they switched off the stadium lights and had then had the Bluemoon rising on the screens whilst the aforementioned song was sang with gusto by those of us in early enough

Hair raising moment for those lucky enough to have any left

Best pre match thing they used to do was at the night games when they switched off the stadium lights and had then had the Bluemoon rising on the screens whilst the aforementioned song was sang with gusto by those of us in early enough

Hair raising moment for those lucky enough to have any left
Apparently H & S stopped us doing it yet in the other LC semi both Chelsea & Arsenal turned the lights off....fucking GMP.

Apparently H & S stopped us doing it yet in the other LC semi both Chelsea & Arsenal turned the lights off....fucking GMP.

That's an absolute joke if true , saw that Chelsea turned their lights off pre match with absolutely no issues , looks great on tv and I think it gets the ground set up nicely for the game

That's an absolute joke if true , saw that Chelsea turned their lights off pre match with absolutely no issues , looks great on tv and I think it gets the ground set up nicely for the game
If I remember correctly it was the rags game where they had flares in the ground which was the issue.

I like how the “unbelieeeeeevable” goes with Kompany’s slowmo celebration.

The delivery is a bit off (bad) at times but overall I like it.

You know what we should sing more

The boys in blue song. Wouldn’t mind us coming out to it either.

I played it in the car on the way to work this morning and I love it!

Even in another generation when other lads have come to take our place!! Very fitting for the spirit these boys have shown this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.