Eleven in a row record...

It's an important one tonight, a good win is needed not for the sake of the record but to show that it's possible to win without De Bruyne, something that proved very difficult last season. Get a good win and then full confidence through KDB's absence.

It's an important one tonight, a good win is needed not for the sake of the record but to show that it's possible to win without De Bruyne, something that proved very difficult last season. Get a good win and then full confidence through KDB's absence.
May be wrong but we're we not undefeated until KDB made his debut against West Ham.

May be wrong but we're we not undefeated until KDB made his debut against West Ham.
You're the second one who makes this comment, but I'm obviously disregarding the pre-KDB era (if there's such a thing), of course City could win matches before he arrived, they would've found themselves in Sunday League if they hadn't :)
Obviously player dependency can only develop once the player is actually there.
So I'm referring to the 10 games or so towards the end of last season where City could hardly grab a point without De Bruyne.
As I said, I would be very surprised to see something similar now, because City do look a much improved side under Pep but there is an element of uncertainty given the fact that this is now the first time without KDB again.

I will be doing the same but with my lucky pants, pull them up to my knees, bend over double and kiss the gusset 5 times and then hoik em up! They haven’t been washed since the div2 play off final!
Could you start to do this in the gents rather than the concourse please? It put me right off my pie before the Monchengladbach game.

Celtic win it is then....
Wasn't the OP saying that there is actually no record if we do win tonight as the record of Spurs' is 11 league wins in a row?

Not that there is a record to equal/break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.