Eleven in a row record...

In my defence the op I made was about the bbc making possible records up not about me expecting us to coast to another win.

BBC saying a win will equal Spurs record.....wasn't their's league games only?

Wonder if the Spurs forums are kicking off like we were when they broke an attendance record with newly made up parameters?
URAC
In my defence the op I made was about the bbc making possible records up not about me expecting us to coast to another win.
Too late now you ****!

;-)

The OP was right to make the thread as his point was correct; we're still 5 league wins away from any record of Spurs' and, as the OP pointed out, the BBC was wrong.

The OP didn't not say "we will break the record for consecutive wins tonight"

It's the media getting carried away with records being broken when they aren't just like Spurs the other week and Jamie Vardy last season.

The OP was right to make the thread as his point was correct; we're still 5 league wins away from any record of Spurs' and, as the OP pointed out, the BBC was wrong.

The OP didn't not say "we will break the record for consecutive wins tonight"

It's the media getting carried away with records being broken when they aren't just like Spurs the other week and Jamie Vardy last season.

We should start making our own up. Here's one Spurs didn't beat: The record number of wins wearing a new club badge! Or the longest unbeaten run wearing a new club badge. That may even be a global record!

I'm all for celebrating City's successes and achievements but some of the records - especially that Spurs attendance one - were completely made up. The 1934 record still stands as 'the largest crowd for a competitive game on an English club ground" and as "the largest attendance outside of London and Glasgow"

We should start making our own up. Here's one Spurs didn't beat: The record number of wins wearing a new club badge! Or the longest unbeaten run wearing a new club badge. That may even be a global record!

I'm all for celebrating City's successes and achievements but some of the records - especially that Spurs attendance one - were completely made up. The 1934 record still stands as 'the largest crowd for a competitive game on an English club ground" and as "the largest attendance outside of London and Glasgow"
...and Bradford

Haha, yes we could have some for:
The largest number of games played in a purple kit
Biggest away attendance in York...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.