Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was alright. Sure he mis-hit a few passes, but so did Bernardo, Leroy, Stones, et al.

Hard to judge anything off of that farce of a game - should never have been played after the season started. I'm just glad no-one got injured

I thought Tosin was the best CB out there myself. So I guess it's all opinions.

Hardly a surprise he is not in Pep's plans. Terrible in possession.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on at Inter...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like if we are loaning a player and there is no option or obligation to buy then the club we loan the player to should pay the entirety of the wages. At least 75%. If there was some extra incentive for us that they may buy the player I'm more alright with us paying 50% of the wages.

Anyone news on him? Staying or going? If staying means we don't have to overspend on a bang average CB.

Anyone news on him? Staying or going? If staying means we don't have to overspend on a bang average CB.

But Mangala is bang average. In Peps eyes. The press conference was telling. Eli knows the script, it's the same as last season. No future here for him.

Tosin will be sent on loan if we find another CB which I'm sure we will.

All the attributes of a top class defender but if the chance to sign a West Brom player comes along it's hard to pass up really. As long as the management treats him with respect I'm sure mangala will leave with fond memories of this great club. Guy always put the effort in.

But Mangala is bang average. In Peps eyes. The press conference was telling. Eli knows the script, it's the same as last season. No future here for him.

Tosin will be sent on loan if we find another CB which I'm sure we will.

Obviously Mangala is average, however we aren't spending another £30m on an average defender when we already have that in Mangala who if all options fail will be fine as the 4th CB. We won the league with Savic and subpar Lescott as the 4th option, Mang would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.