Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be plenty of times this season where we are under the cosh and need a physical presence at the back, Mangala fits the bill for me. Sure he is not technically brilliant but he strikes me as a confidence player and has stated in the past how highly he rates Pep and so I am sure he would be prepared to learn from him. As a back up option from the bench, covering suspensions or injuries and for cup games i would be happy to see him given his chance.

Revista La liga is on and the panel reckon that once rat face left Valencia and Voro took over Mangala was sensational in the last 3rd of the season.
If he stays in will be on merit. Maybe Pep is simply referring to those players he worked with last?
Seems unlikely, Gary Neville wasn't in charge last year. Unless you mean once Prandelli left and Voro took over? (Voro always takes over)

I don't see how he can't be good enough for Pep, but a top 4 team in Juve could be in for him...

I don't see how he can't be good enough for Pep, but a top 4 team in Juve could be in for him...
It’s strange isn’t it. As if two teams can have two completely different playing styles and two different defensive system.

Frankly Juve could replace Bonucci with Hulk Hogan and still win the league. As long as he's strong and quick he'll fit Juve's bill.

Unless we can get min 25 m for him he should stay. It would be better than bringing someone new and him needing time to settel with the squad and adjusting to pep demanding system

I like the boy but he's so shit for us and this system that it's almost hurting my eyes. Would rather have Tosin staying and give him some minutes than to play Mangala the odd game here and there, while further devalue him. If we can get something like 15m for him now, then he should go, but that's a big if I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.