Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
silvasleftleg said:
or:

"We were supposed to be after both aswell, which makes it even worse if they go to City - who are on fire atm. Sickening!"

What makes their moaning even funnier is they just spunked 37 million on Mata not even a week ago but are moaning about us spending money in January as well.

I like this one....

"City add a lot more steel and we are still softer than a french prostitutes fun zone after VE day"

Puppet Master Silva said:
Can anyone update me on this situation? I'm hearing rumblings on twitter but no clue what's going on.
weve signed mangle there a pic of him holding the shirt,but slur alex is trying to kidnap nando,oh and we are doing a crossword whilst we wait.

Can anyone update me on this situation? I'm hearing rumblings on twitter but no clue what's going on.

Nothing to see here.

Some bloke off Ragcafe has created an account and pretending to be from Porto reckons a deal may be done.......I think that's it?

porto is trying to hold us ransom. we offered £35 million .. now they are trying to push us to increase the offer to £46 million .. will City allow themselves to be bullied ? will Porto stop bluffing and accept the £35 million offer ? Find out , in the next episode.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 am --<br /><br />
malg said:
Some bloke off Ragcafe has created an account and pretending to be from Porto reckons a deal may be done.......I think that's it?

trolls have so much fun.

This thread is becoming fun :) . Reminds me of the great Isco thread of the summer window .. But this thread has to go miles before it reaches the legendary ISCO thread stature ..

silvasleftleg said:

porto is trying to hold us ransom. we offered £35 million .. now they are trying to push us to increase the offer to £46 million .. will City allow themselves to be bullied ? will Porto stop bluffing and accept the £35 million offer ? Find out , in the next episode.

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 am --

malg said:

trolls have so much fun.

Last on twatter was Porto want a sh*t load of money in lump sum to let them both go in this window plus a naked calendar of Javi Garcia's wife!!! Who can blame them ...... about the calendar I mean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.