Ellen Degeneres Show

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Has anyone seen this?

The kid is a little annoying, but there is a City connection, though you'll have to watch to the end to see it:

Thanks for posting that Vienna, I've not seen it before, and I don't get time to read everything on here.

Fantastic when Kai said Manchester City, and his dream is now going to happen.

Our owners have done an amazing job in such a short period of time, and long may it continue.

Thanks for posting that Vienna, I've not seen it before, and I don't get time to read everything on here.

Fantastic when Kai said Manchester City, and his dream is now going to happen.

Our owners have done an amazing job in such a short period of time, and long may it continue.

I said to Mrs Vienna, after she showed it to me, that the word is slowly spreading.

And with what we're doing, along with the Abu Dhabi embassy, in providing the pitches throughout the States, means that kids will grow up loving City, rather than the rags, red Scouse, chavs, etc.

I recorded this segment on my TV and played it back with a United mate who hadn't seen it....what a laugh to see his face when the lad said Manchester........City!!!!!!.

I recorded this segment on my TV and played it back with a United mate who hadn't seen it....what a laugh to see his face when the lad said Manchester........City!!!!!!.

I've just had this sent to me via email by my son's girlfriend. She said I had to watch it to the end, and as I got to the end I was waiting for MANUre to turn up! Quite a surprise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.