Elliott Fernandez RIP

Heart breaking & my heart goes out to all
Your family who must be so incredibly proud of you.

Just watched the video again when he cried it proper set me off, he was so well spoken and intelligent such a nice lad. Hope we give him a proper send off heartbreaking seeing such a young man losing his life. RIP Elliot There is a light that never goes out!

Just watched the video again when he cried it proper set me off, he was so well spoken and intelligent such a nice lad. Hope we give him a proper send off heartbreaking seeing such a young man losing his life. RIP Elliot There is a light that never goes out!
Me too mate, that's why I posted the vid again earlier. What a brilliant young man, I hope his family get to read this thread when they feel strong enough to face it. I would've been proud if he was my son. RIP.

Heard Elliots's story on the BM podcast and made a mental note to donate today, when I got to work, only to find out its too late. I was touched by the bravery of Elliot and his fight and will to live against all odds, his family have been so wonderful in their support and have suffered so many downs, total respect to them and I feel so much for their loss. RiP Big blue I know that you will be missed by all those who loved and cared for you and many thousands of others who only knew you through our shared passion and love for the club.
Just seen that his Mum has plans for a trust fund in his name so will still donate

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.