Elliott Fernandez RIP

Please still donate, every penny helps, my best mate (also a Blue) has incurable prostrate cancer and at the Burnley match when we were remembering those that passed away in 2016 he said "that will be me next year". I don't know how I held the tears back, it was mega emotional. We need to beat this disease, its impact on especially the young like Elliott is tragic, how do you cope with a death in the family at that age? RIP Elliott, a truly remarkable, brave, intelligent young man taken far too early, god bless your family and we will always remember your little part in our huge game in 2012.

Please still donate, every penny helps, my best mate (also a Blue) has incurable prostrate cancer and at the Burnley match when we were remembering those that passed away in 2016 he said "that will be me next year". I don't know how I held the tears back, it was mega emotional. We need to beat this disease, its impact on especially the young like Elliott is tragic, how do you cope with a death in the family at that age? RIP Elliott, a truly remarkable, brave, intelligent young man taken far too early, god bless your family and we will always remember your little part in our huge game in 2012.

Well said Hammo, next time I watch those injury time minutes vs QPR they will have even more poignancy. Ps Stay strong for your mate. Jim

Heartbreaking news..

Im sure Elliot was stood near me with his mum coming back on the tram to Ashton after the Burnley or Arsenal games a few weeks back,I recognized him from the videos on the city website.

I lost my best mate to cancer last year.

My thoughts and deepest condolences to Elliot's family and friends.

RIP Elliot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.