Elliott Fernandez RIP

R.I.P. Elliott from your mates in South Stand Block 216.

Devastating news. An inspirational young man so cruelly taken decades too early.

Fuck you Cancer!

Well said Hammo, next time I watch those injury time minutes vs QPR they will have even more poignancy. Ps Stay strong for your mate. Jim
Thanks Jim, I don't know how to cope with it but we have to stay strong, we are in our late 50's so it's less heartbreaking than Elliott's story but it still hurts, cheers pal.

Heartbreaking news..

Im sure Elliot was stood near me with his mum coming back on the tram to Ashton after the Burnley or Arsenal games a few weeks back,I recognized him from the videos on the city website.

I lost my best mate to cancer last year.

My thoughts and deepest condolences to Elliot's family and friends.

RIP Elliot.
Condolences pal, horrible thing to lose your best pal and nice post.

For those wondering about the money that was being raised, I was doing some work down at Hyde School where Elliott had been a student today and they still had the collection out for him in the reception. I threw a few quid in and they said the money raised was now specifically going to researching the cancer he had suffered from.

Hopefully, someone can help me. I was just wondering, in the video where Elliott got to meet Pep and Sergio, he's on the touchline at HT in the Everton game and someone (an "old friend" according to the video) walks up to greet him. The bloke had a City tracksuit or training top on. Is he an employee of the club, maybe something to do with the ball boys? Elliott was obviously very close to the fella, going by his tearful reaction when he saw him. I just watched that video back and, knowing what has transpired, it was a hard watch. Someone that young shouldn't be taken away like that.
It's Dave Morris - he is in charge of the ball boys
RIP Elliott

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.