Elliott Fernandez RIP

Can someone tell me what was done for Elliott please
Nice announcement, coupled with pictures on the big screen after the teams were read out pre-KO. Vinnie then walked over and placed a wreath at the corner where the Dzeko equaliser came from.

So very sad. I watched the video of Elliot with Pep and Sergio, but I hadn't heard that he'd died.

When they announced it over the Tannoy this afternoon, I was immediately in tears.

It was a great gesture from the club to have Vinnie lay the wreath on the corner quadrant that means so much to us.

R. I. P. Elliot.

My thoughts were very much with Elliot and his family today. Very moving gesture by City suitably carried out by Vinny.

My thoughts were very much with Elliot and his family today. Very moving gesture by City suitably carried out by Vinny.

Absolutely was a fitting tribute to a very brave young man who battled so hard and so much against the odds. RiP blue
Class by Vincent, he look so proud to be crying out the tribute and a nice touch to shake hands to the ball balls waiting in Elliot's corner a tears in the eyes moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.