Elon Musk thread

On the back on my critically acclaimed recent nuerolink thread (that no fuccker found THAT interesting) .... Here is another glimpse of the future via Elon Musk.
This time a city transportation system built in a futuristic tunnel network. Musk is an amazing fella, absolutely driving forward and putting his money where his mouth is.
The world needs more Elon Musk's. Britain used to produce them by the bucket load but our country has become all about limitations now and what ifs are discouraged and held back in a prison of suspicion and pointless administration! Sad really!
Anyway this is a summary of his TED talk on the subject via a YouTube reckons channel I watch alot.

Really interesting stuff.

On the back on my critically acclaimed recent nuerolink thread (that no fuccker found THAT interesting) .... Here is another glimpse of the future via Elon Musk.
This time a city transportation system built in a futuristic tunnel network. Musk is an amazing fella, absolutely driving forward and putting his money where his mouth is.
The world needs more Elon Musk's. Britain used to produce them by the bucket load but our country has become all about limitations now and what ifs are discouraged and held back in a prison of suspicion and pointless administration! Sad really!
Anyway this is a summary of his TED talk on the subject via a YouTube reckons channel I watch alot.

Really interesting stuff.

It is not necessarily, his money. He receives an amazing amount of money from the U.S. government.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

The man is an absolute turd. I will not give his latest disgraceful comments the air he so desperately thinks they should get, especially as I believe that once shit is thrown, it sticks no matter how untrue the lie is. Yes he maybe clever, yes he maybe very very rich but that does not mean you can say anything you like.

The man is lower than a Rag.

The man is an absolute turd. I will not give his latest disgraceful comments the air he so desperately thinks they should get, especially as I believe that once shit is thrown, it sticks no matter how untrue the lie is. Yes he maybe clever, yes he maybe very very rich but that does not mean you can say anything you like.

The man is lower than a Rag.
He's a ****, but he's a necessary ****.

The man's a maverick and yes, we do need more mavericks. And, as mentioned above Britain used to produce them by the bucket load ( look at what was invented on these sceptred isles) but we still do, just not as many as the yanks, correctly identified as 'borrowed' and improved upon from the US military and government. Bearing mind that Britain as a country moved the world forward from a ' ground zero' point we just dont throw enough money or weight behind the 'men in sheds'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.