Email notifications

jimharri

How do you stop receiving email notifications from here? I've gone into "preferences" and unchecked the "and receive email notifications of replies" box, and clicked "save changes",

but I'm still getting them. Don't mind the on-site alert notifications (very handy, actually), but I can do without floods of emails from "Ric".

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Colin. I've looked at that, and that looks like it disables the "on-site" alert facility (in the top right hand corner), which I don't mind, to be honest. It's a handy little tool. I just want the constant emails to stop.
By on-site do you mean on-line? There's multiple options (at least using a PC/Mac),
JXAHqWJ.jpg

The only other option is if you're 'watching' multiple threads, you can access them from your account settings.

Edit: I've never used the mobile version so it's possible it works entirely differently.

By on-site do you mean on-line? There's multiple options (at least using a PC/Mac),
JXAHqWJ.jpg

The only other option is if you're 'watching' multiple threads, you can access them from your account settings.

Edit: I've never used the mobile version so it's possible it works entirely differently.
I was on that page, and there doesn't seem to be a section specifically for managing email settings, only alert settings. This is one for Ric and/or Damocles to look at, I think.

I was on that page, and there doesn't seem to be a section specifically for managing email settings, only alert settings. This is one for Ric and/or Damocles to look at, I think.
Lol, sorry bud. I was being dense there and getting alerts and emails mixed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.