Emails from Stuart Pearce

Corky

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

To:You
Tue 18/10/2005 03:15

A big thank you to all our supporters who were able to attend Sundays win. A number of the players did say to me after the game what a terrific atmosphere it was - and I want to pass on their appreciation. I thought Sunday summed up what Manchester City is all about both on and off the pitch. Passion, excitement and commitment - from the players and the fans. With a combination like that, it makes us harder to beat.

This week our training continues apace as we build up for the away game at Arsenal. After our visit to the capital, we will be looking to continue our home form against Aston Villa on 31 October. I know for Halloween a number of activities are planned to entertain our junior supporters. If we continue to work as a team as we did Sunday, we can hopefully give them something to remember.

We look forward to seeing you at the next home game - and hopefully we can keep the passion burning.

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

Tue 06/12/2005 17:40

I understand you travelled to south east London for our game with Charlton on Sunday. I wanted to personally thank you, not only for your effort in making it to this game, but also for your fantastic vocal support throughout the match. Your contribution was immense and without doubt lifted the team on to a convincing victory. Our players are also very grateful to you.

The atmosphere you bought to the game was vital - and if we can continue with that kind of passionate support at West Brom this weekend and at the next home game against Birmingham City - between us, we can all make a difference.

If you are able to make it to the Hawthorns this Saturday - I'll see you there. If not, I'll see you again at the City of Manchester Stadium soon.

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

Sat 24/12/2005 01:04

As a valued Seasoncard holder you are a vital part of our team.

Your contribution has played a key part in our successful start to the season. Together with your support and passion we can strive to achieve our goals in the coming months.

The team and everyone involved at Manchester City greatly appreciate the support you have given us and I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We look forward to seeing you at the City of Manchester Stadium, when we take on Chelsea on Wednesday Evening.

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager
Manchester City Football Club

The first was after the 2-1 v West Ham at home, the 2nd v Charlton the 5-2 away. I know another was sent the season before to people who missed the 3-0 at home late on v Brum C.

Anyone get anymore?

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

A big thank you to all our supporters who were able to attend Sundays win. A number of the players did say to me after the game what a terrific atmosphere it was - and I want to pass on their appreciation. I thought Sunday summed up what Manchester City is all about both on and off the pitch. Passion, excitement and commitment - from the players and the fans. With a combination like that, it makes us harder to beat.

This week our training continues apace as we build up for the away game at Arsenal. After our visit to the capital, we will be looking to continue our home form against Aston Villa on 31 October. I know for Halloween a number of activities are planned to entertain our junior supporters. If we continue to work as a team as we did Sunday, we can hopefully give them something to remember.

We look forward to seeing you at the next home game - and hopefully we can keep the passion burning.

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

I understand you travelled to south east London for our game with Charlton on Sunday. I wanted to personally thank you, not only for your effort in making it to this game, but also for your fantastic vocal support throughout the match. Your contribution was immense and without doubt lifted the team on to a convincing victory. Our players are also very grateful to you.

The atmosphere you bought to the game was vital - and if we can continue with that kind of passionate support at West Brom this weekend and at the next home game against Birmingham City - between us, we can all make a difference.

If you are able to make it to the Hawthorns this Saturday - I'll see you there. If not, I'll see you again at the City of Manchester Stadium soon.

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

Your contribution has played a key part in our successful start to the season. Together with your support and passion we can strive to achieve our goals in the coming months.

The team and everyone involved at Manchester City greatly appreciate the support you have given us and I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We look forward to seeing you at the City of Manchester Stadium, when we take on Chelsea on Wednesday Evening.

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

The first was after the 2-1 v West Ham at home, the 2nd v Charlton the 5-2 away. I know another was sent the season before to people who missed the 3-0 at home late on v Brum C.

Anyone get anymore?

I believe some were published in Der Spiegel in 2018. Or was that a different S. Pearce?

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

stuart.pearce@mcfc.co.uk

Yours

Stuart Pearce
Manager

Anyone get anymore?
I'm afraid he was two-timing you.

I believe some were published in Der Spiegel in 2018. Or was that a different S. Pearce?
there was only one published by Der Spiegel... it read as follows~

The team and everyone involved at Manchester City YoursStuart PearceManager.greatly appreciate the support you have given us and I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.To:YouTue 06/12/2005 17:40 The atmosphere you bought to the game was vital - and if we can continue with that kind of passionate support at West Brom this weekend and at the next home game against Birmingham City - between us, we can all make a difference.
YoursStuart PearceManager

Beaney.Horse@mancity.com

To: You
Date: Mon 21/11/2005 02:15

As the "manager" has just staggered in after getting pissed up at another Specials gig I will be in charge for tomorrow nights game.

Bernardo Corradi will be made captain as I believe he has the leadership to get us through this tough period. I know his football is boring as fuck so I hope you'll all attend the Etihad to watch a game managed by someone who knows what they are doing.

Up the fucking blues!

Beaney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.