Eminem's New Album - Recovery

Del Monte

Just got the new album, use your imagination as to where I got it from.

I have to say, this is the best album since The Marshall Mathers LP. I'd put it above the Eminem Show, Encore, Relapse and Infinate. I've been waiting 10 years for this! Definately a future classic IMO.

My favourite track after one listen is No Love Ft Lil Wayne. It samples What Is Love - Haddaway (for all you 90's babies).

jacko8684 said:
soz but my imagination is shite....
where did u get it from???
I bet its awesome...
Piratebay.

Believe me it is awesome. I've hated everything he's put out since the Eminem Show, but this really suprised me!

Awesome, i might 'use my imagination' too and get it when i get home!

Any other good albums/tracks to reccomend in general anyone- not just Eminem? Looking to update my ipod (from an imaginative source obviously!)

S'alright, but I'll always prefer The Eminem Show and Encore, that was his prime IMO.

bear in blue said:

Any other good albums/tracks to reccomend in general anyone- not just Eminem? Looking to update my ipod (from an imaginative source obviously!)

Obviously.....

If you haven't got B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray thats a good album.<br /><br />-- 08 Jun 2010 11:12 --<br /><br />
S.E.H said:
S'alright, but I'll always prefer The Eminem Show and Encore, that was his prime IMO.
Really? I feel like I might be gettin clarkie'd here but have you heard The Marshall Mathers LP and the Slim Shady LP? Encore was dreadful.

Del Monte said:
bear in blue said:

Obviously.....

If you haven't got B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray thats a good album.

-- 08 Jun 2010 11:12 --

S.E.H said:
Really? I feel like I might be gettin clarkie'd here but have you heard The Marshall Mathers LP and the Slim Shady LP? Encore was dreadful.

But it grew on me
Whens the official release for Recovery btw??

Del Monte said:
jacko8684 said:
soz but my imagination is shite....
where did u get it from???
I bet its awesome...
Piratebay.

Believe me it is awesome. I've hated everything he's put out since the Eminem Show, but this really suprised me!

With Piratebay can you dowload the artwork too? and full albums? If not where can you? i usually use limewire myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.