Empty seats at the swamp

BTH said:
There were still 75,000+ halfwits there...

So they say, I know someone who knows someone that works at OT(a rag) and the attendences for Palace, Benfica, Ajax and Bilbao was around 50,000 to 60,000 and according to my mate they added around a extra 5,000 to that total and the attendence was backed with a large away following as well, and they call our attendence's at home games.

MCFCpassion said:
BTH said:

So they say, I know someone who knows someone that works at OT(a rag) and the attendences for Palace, Benfica, Ajax and Bilbao was around 50,000 to 60,000 and according to my mate they added around a extra 5,000 to that total and the attendence was backed with a large away following as well, and they call our attendence's at home games.

that would make around 20,000 empty seats. surely not?

de niro said:
MCFCpassion said:
BTH said:

20,000 empty seats? Are you f#@king sure?!

A delicious irony.

Citizen52 said:
de niro said:
MCFCpassion said:

20,000 empty seats? Are you f#@king sure?!

A delicious irony.

The guy who i heard it from is a steward at the swamp and a rag so i dont see why he would mock his own fans support, so in my opinion it must be true.

every game at the swamp will be a sell out they will bend the rules for income like every club but the truth is there not selling there tickets i know plenty of lads who are season ticket holders there and they are sick to the teeth of the stewarding just like at city and are not going to renew, as the recession grows the fans from distance will drop off leaving them with a hard core of about 55k

LoveCity said:
Taken from Twitter. :)

2dgrjw3.jpg

okadxw.jpg

aw9hn5.jpg

33m7nti.jpg

2zyijc6.jpg

f9hsx.jpg

In fairness, a lot of those pics look like Europa League.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else. Will be interesting to see what happens to their daytripping fans if the recession gets any worse.

A lad I know (a rag) was chatting to me just after this season had started and mentioned that the rags had this five year waiting list for season tickets.
He looked at the ages of his kids and thought that now was the time to put his name on the waiting list. The next day ragsville was on the phone offering a season ticket for this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.