Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, this (or someone similar) would be my first priority in this window. even though Jesus is out, with Sergio & Sterling able to play centrally we should just be ok. Lose Fernandiho & that has a huge effect on us a team.

IMO he is nowhere near good enough for us at the moment. We need upgrades or equivalent. I don’t think we will be in for him unless it’s just as a back up for Ferna.

He's good enough for us, for Germany playing in a decent system with better players he looks class. he'd do a great job for us as cover for dinho and possibly his long term successor. definitely worth a punt on a free

Would take up Yaya's squad place next year playing cup and injury cover with a view to taking over from Fern in 2019.

Would take up Yaya's squad place next year playing cup and injury cover with a view to taking over from Fern in 2019.

I'd be happy with him taking over Yayas place tomorrow. That guy is dead weight personified. Not sure Can is good enough to replace Fern for us though.

I've never really looked closely at Can until a Dipper at work mentioned him. I never realised he was only 23 & he's actually a very good footballer.

He can play either CDM or CB with ease & his versatility would certainly provide us with options. I saw him play for Germany a couple of times & he was superb.

Surely Can on a free should have been worth the punt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.