End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
Thought it would be worth suggesting we get a bit silly in typical City fashion and have a send-off party for Pelle at the Arsenal game. Think UEFA would ruin any efforts if we tried it in Milan, know it's short notice but maybe 1894 and the rest of us can sort something?

Thinking the usual inflatables, banners, display & maybe some Pellegrini wigs etc. Not sure where to find inflatable Lamborghini's but sure someone will know someone who's a relative of someone who makes the knock-off Nike kits for people on here who could sort us out.

What do we think? Think despite the downsides he deserves a proper send-off from the home crowd, and it perhaps would deflect slightly from the magnitude of that game (top 4) and create a fun and positive atmosphere on the final game of the season, particularly the first one with the new South Stand 3rd tier.

I think it would be something fun & nice to do for the charming man.

Thought it would be worth suggesting we get a bit silly in typical City fashion and have a send-off party for Pelle at the Arsenal game. Think UEFA would ruin any efforts if we tried it in Milan, know it's short notice but maybe 1894 and the rest of us can sort something?

Thinking the usual inflatables, banners, display & maybe some Pellegrini wigs etc. Not sure where to find inflatable Lamborghini's but sure someone will know someone who's a relative of someone who makes the knock-off Nike kits for people on here who could sort us out.

What do we think? Think despite the downsides he deserves a proper send-off from the home crowd, and it perhaps would deflect slightly from the magnitude of that game (top 4) and create a fun and positive atmosphere on the final game of the season, particularly the first one with the new South Stand 3rd tier.

Here here.

Agreed. Despite what many have thought of him, he has done well for us.

BrillInt idea and a great way to thank him.

In admits of all the disappointment, highs and lows and the impending arrival of Pep, I completely forgot that Pellegrini has only 5 more City matches in charge of us.

I'm hoping for a farewell party in Milan.

In admits of all the disappointment, highs and lows and the impending arrival of Pep, I completely forgot that Pellegrini has only 5 more City matches in charge of us.

I'm hoping for a farewell party in Milan.

That would be 6 surely...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.