End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

The walk out was done in the heat of the moment, perfectly understandable. I think a day after many would feel bad and wish they stayed but at the time given the result and the season we've had you can't blame them.

These are the very same players that have delivered 3 trophies in 3 years . I am embarrassed and as a PR exercise it was a disaster. Imagine Liverpool and the rags wheeling out videos of their fans on a European night then contrasting that with an empty stadium giving their 'thanks' to players and management team that have delivered trophies in their 3 year tenure.

Yet again I find myself feeling that we are not demonstrating to the world that we are not 'passionate' and 'loyal' fans but ungrateful, Disloyal and full of our own self entitlement.

May 2005 - rags had to give Chelsea a guard of honour in their final home game, were then hammered 3-1 and then GPC did a speech to a 3/4 empty stadium. Difference is they had qualified for the CL and had a cup final v Arsenal to look forward to

Also cast your mind back to banners such as 'ta-ra Fergie" and "who's the whore now Wayne" and don't get me started on planes flying round the ground with "Moyes out" banners and that was during the game

Please don't suggest that vermin are better than us

May 2005 - rags had to give Chelsea a guard of honour in their final home game, were then hammered 3-1 and then GPC did a speech to a 3/4 empty stadium. Difference is they had qualified for the CL and had a cup final v Arsenal to look forward to

Also cast your mind back to banners such as 'ta-ra Fergie" and "who's the whore now Wayne" and don't get me started on planes flying round the ground with "Moyes out" banners and that was during the game

Please don't suggest that vermin are better than us

Not sure your example is really the same it wasn't as if Fergie was leaving or that they had a trophy to parade. Irrespective because the rags might have done something similar doesn't make it right and I thought we wanted to avoid becoming like 'them'.

As for a few flags, banners and plane displays, there are always half a dozen cranks in all supporter bases. Not quite the same as 40,000 fans leaving and showing not one iota of gratitude for the efforts Pellegrini had made on behalf of the club. He even carried himself with dignity even though he knew he was going to be replaced.

Not sure your example is really the same it wasn't as if Fergie was leaving or that they had a trophy to parade. Irrespective because the rags might have done something similar doesn't make it right and I thought we wanted to avoid becoming like 'them'.

As for a few flags, banners and plane displays, there are always half a dozen cranks in all supporter bases. Not quite the same as 40,000 fans leaving and showing not one iota of gratitude for the efforts Pellegrini had made on behalf of the club. He even carried himself with dignity even though he knew he was going to be replaced.

The smell is strong with this one...

I know, I've looked at your history but with that reply you really wouldn't think so.

Granted my use of the word 'Fergie' could rightfully raise suspicions. I actually can't believe I wrote that. I guess those rag loving media b*stards have subliminally got in my head which is precisely what they do when they manage to turn getting to a champions league semi final into a majorly negative thing that blues jump onto en masse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.