Enes Unal

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by WorsleyBlue, 18 Mar 2016.

1. Uptop

Uptop

Looks a talent and like a few mentioned some real good finishing for those goals. Would like to see some of his overall game, will go have a look on youtube I think.

2. domalino

domalino

I'll be interested to see if he can match it in the second half of the season. He's only got 4 in his last 10, which is obviously much slower than the 6 in 5 he started with.

If he can, I'd love to see him get a chance in the squad next year because he offers something different to all the other strikers we have.

3. twosips

twosips

Oh yeah, definitely. That's normal of most strikers though really as you know. Even the top, top class ones. Aguero will go through patches of scoring 10 in 10 then 3 in the next 8 games or whatever but still end up with about 30 in 45 overall or sumat. It's how it averages out in general I guess. I'm sure he'll keep banging them in.

4. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

@eversince 76

Instead of talking nonsense about Unal on the Mooy thread,you might want to take a look at the above video

5. Man City Gr

Man City Gr

Do you believe that he is going to stay with us next season ?
    Some years ago, Guidetti made similar things in Netherlands but he never took a real oportunity in the First Team

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Guidetti was never as talented as this kid,he didnt have as many strings to his bow - more fox in the box,many of his goals were from the penalty spot.
    Besides,injury was the biggest issue for John.

7. BJL_City

BJL_City

we've been obsessed about the "most talented" player of an age group making it through (as fans).

Don't care as long as he puts the ball in the net wherever he goes, which would be unique for our own youth strikers.

Rashford wasn't the "most talented" rag, in fact people were laughing that they'd had to turn to him. Then look what happened, it's what you can do stepping up to pro level that matters, not how flashy or skillful you looked as a kid.

Send him to Spain, Germany or Italy next year and see if he can keep this up.

8. eversince 76

eversince 76

No need to. Seen them all and always very happy if one of the City loaners scores or make the headlines in a positive way. Forming your opinion on the goals scored in the Eredivisie and than telling I talk nonsense ... well whatever matey. You might prefer to come back to me when Unal makes the first team at City. I will be happy to eat my words. But as it is now, and I have seen a lot from Unal at Genk, and last year at NAC he is a good player but a doubtful starter for us in the future.

9. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Weak league and all that, but what's most striking to me about that batch is the sheer variety of what he seems to be able to do. Goals from both feet, head, poachers' goals from within the box. screamers from well outside it, dead ball goals, goals that require close control, goals from all angles. Hmmmm, interesting…

10. ColinLee

ColinLee

Nice piece on ESPN that says the same:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/espn-f...er-of-the-future-in-turkish-starlet-enes-unal