England Euro 2016 Squad

He's definitely going for a diamond 4-4-2 formation. Only trouble is Dier is the only defensive midfielder if he gets injured then there's no way Milner or Henderson can play that role. Then its back to normal 4-4-2

Don't particularly rate him but going long and direct might be what's needed as a last resort would anyone else have taken Andy Carroll ?

Picking Henderson over Drinkwater is a truly baffling decision.

Henderson can't pass the ball even close to well enough at international level. A centre midfielder who can't pass the ball - that sums England up really, still living in the dark ages at international level. Can you imagine Spain having a centre midfielder with poor passing? Me neither.

Drinkwater was outstanding for Leicester last season winning the league, whereas Henderson was bang average for the side who finished in 8th. Drinkwater deserves to be in the squad ahead of Henderson, Wilshere, Barkley, Lallana - just a baffling decision.

Sturridge or Wilshere - who gets injured first?
Taking two permanently injured players to the Euros seems like a great idea, Roy.

Rashford is in.

Looks a bit thin for wide players. Sterling should get a lot of game time wich is good for him.

To be honest after the season he has had, he is quite fortunate he doesn't have much competition as he has had no form since January. A lot of the England players have been average this season.

As always with England it will be a case of a long season catching up with them, underperforming names getting the nod over in form players and a tactical dinosaur being outwitted again. I predict last 8 but that will be it.

His agency negotiates pay rises for players that represent their countries during international tournaments. Klipperty will be going apeshit as Woy just made it harder for him to get rid of Sturridge.

I think bringing Rashford is just for experience they wont play him and rightly so as Kane and Vardy should all be ahead of him in that team. A wasted pick. I have always rated Mark Noble and Drinkwater but he was always going to go with those midfielders he picked out of loyality. Wilshire and Henderson going doesnt shock me but you will be wraping Wilshire in cotton wool between games. Sure cant wait to see the squad Ireland announce the cream of championship football be on the squad list. lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.