England Euro 2016 Squad

He'd better be looking at using Shrek in midfield.

If he starts with that **** up front on his own England will bore their way home after 2 games.

Thats why hes probably going to play a 4-4-2 diamond so shrek can play, even though we have looked much better in a 4-4-3 with two whippets (sterling & Vardy) out wide. This is why England fail at every tournamnet. The team is picked by name not merit and the formation is choses to fit players in not compliment them.

Thats why hes probably going to play a 4-4-2 diamond so shrek can play, even though we have looked much better in a 4-4-3 with two whippets (sterling & Vardy) out wide. This is why England fail at every tournamnet. The team is picked by name not merit and the formation is choses to fit players in not compliment them.
Nail on head.

I'm sure we would look better being able to field 12 men! ;)

To be honest after the season he has had, he is quite fortunate he doesn't have much competition as he has had no form since January. A lot of the England players have been average this season.

As always with England it will be a case of a long season catching up with them, underperforming names getting the nod over in form players and a tactical dinosaur being outwitted again. I predict last 8 but that will be it.
dont be silly england wont get out of the group

Sorry, but without my sky-blue glasses on, could I ask a straightforward question:

If Rashford played for another team - say, for example, Southampton - would he have got anywhere near the under 21 team, let alone the full squad for the Euros?

Don't bother answering, I already know. He's not a bad player, but come on . . . . . . .!
scoring against the mighty australia made up woys mind....feck me they should have sacked him after the world cup debacle

well woy has made it quite clear that regardless of how well you play ALL SEASON, as long as you play for the "big boys" your in, drinkwater and noble left at home while wilshire and henderfuckinson go to the euros, i mean, jordan fuckin henderson??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.