England Euro 2016 Squad

Hart
Forster
Foster

Clyne Stones Dier Smalling Cahill Rose Bertrand
Wilshere Alli Barkley Delph Drinkwater Sterling Lallana Henderson?
Rooney Vardy Kane Sturridge Defoe

CiWJh0YWUAADMAB.jpg

I actually think England will do well as nobody expects anything. The surprise package. Dark horse etc.

for me i have no buzz whatsoever anymore over any competition England are in, maybe its an age thing or its the constant calling up of players such as Rooney who have and will continue to do nothing on the world stage but yet England managers see there Man united wage packet as a pass for a free place in the national team,it will never cease as everyone wants to buy an England shirt with Rooney on the back 'well except me' Hodgson could become a man overnight and grow a pair of testicals by selecting Defoe and leaving Wayne at home,cant see it though

I actually think England will do well as nobody expects anything. The surprise package. Dark horse etc.
There'll be no surprise if Rooney and the regulars are playing.

If instead they utilized a strong Leicester & Spurs & WestHam core then maybe there would be genuine momentum.

Hart
Forster
Heaton

Rose
Bertrand
Smalling
Cahill
Stones
Jagielka
Walker
Clyne

Dier
Alli
Drinkwater
Noble
Barkley
Sterling
Walcott
Lallana

Vardy
Sturridge
Kane
Rooney

I think that his the squad that will go bar Walcott for Wiltshire and Noble for Millner who is a shoe in

Smalling jones.
Carrick.
Granny shagger young and now rashford woy only needs a couple more shit scum players to have a full 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.