England Ladies Team manager (Phil Neville)

blue b4 the moon

Seems chuckle 2 is favourite for this....our best senior team which until recently the fa have not given a shit about is about 'to be brought into the fold' to no doubt help them tow the fa line & ultimately wither and die.

There's no logical reason to put him in charge, I'd offer the job to our guy.

Would be inexplicable yet funny if they ignored all the coaches in the women's league to give it to that gobshite.

We've got some of the best female talent coming through and being developed to be one of the best teams in the world. So the FA, rather than pick someone who knows and understands the woman's games goes old boy network and makes moves for someone who's claim to fame is being the even uglier brother of the Neville family.

Do the FA want any succesful international teams? We must have some very insecure men at the top of our game who'd hate to see us take the woman's game by storm and dominate for years. Showing up their male counterparts for what they are.

just institutional sexism. I would extend that to Phil Neville, hasn't successfully managed a male team but thinks he can just stroll into the women's game and manage their national side.

And our national broadcaster will continue to employ him despite such behaviour.

Seems chuckle 2 is favourite for this....our best senior team which until recently the fa have not given a shit about is about 'to be brought into the fold' to no doubt help them tow the fa line & ultimately wither and die.

There's no logical reason to put him in charge, I'd offer the job to our guy.

Cushing has already turned it down. Rightly so IMO as well, I doubt England women get half the support infrastructure wise City do.

just institutional sexism. I would extend that to Phil Neville, hasn't successfully managed a male team but thinks he can just stroll into the women's game and manage their national side.

And our national broadcaster will continue to employ him despite such behaviour.

With their record on gender equality he's probably earns more than Gabby Yorath.

Disgusting that they would consider anyone with no experience of management and no track record in the women’s game. Disgusting but sadly not at all surprising. Shame!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.