England Ladies Team manager (Phil Neville)

so both England's national team managers have the grand total experience of 14 senior games as manager this decade, and that's only since Southgate took over as England manager.

That's the English and Welsh men's national teams, and the England women's team all managed by guys who had no senior managerial experience under their belts this decade.

In which other profession does that happen?

Politics

Has he reactivated his Twitter account?

If this is real shows he's still got no fucking idea and that he thinks he's funny & ahead of the game.

Prick.

Parody account. It actually says it as well on the account so if sky fell for it they’re more stupid than I thought !!

Wonder if it has ever been considered to make it a part time role? Reckon Hayes or Cushing might have fancied it then.

I think the trouble would be that both halves suffer. And any national team managerial position, by it's very nature is part time for most of its tenure. Only when we get to the final stages of a competition does it become full time - and then if yer the England manager it's just part time for a week or two!

"The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukrainians will be more European."
Phil Nevill

Knows his stuff.

Yer can see how he finally persuaded the boffins at FArceHQ he was the right Ragamuffin for the job.

I wonder what it was that made so many very good candidates turn it down at the last hurdle. Perhaps the FArce we building in things that any self-respecting person would not commit to. My number one reason would be that before any team is finalised the manager would have to check it over with Glenda Hoddle or Gladys Crooks.

Plenty of competent female coaches out there, to appoint him above any one of them is typical FArce.. He has zero experience, zero personality and will achieve zero...! Then he will come limping back to be a so called pundit again... The rag connection runs deep everywhere unfortunately...!

Personally I think he is a pretty good appointment given all the issues over the last 12 months they had to hire someone from outside the upper levels of the women's game(even watching the highlights of an England game you see how split the squad is right now, those that supported the ex manager and those that didn't)they aren't going to find anyone with a higher profile

Personally I think he is a pretty good appointment given all the issues over the last 12 months they had to hire someone from outside the upper levels of the women's game(even watching the highlights of an England game you see how split the squad is right now, those that supported the ex manager and those that didn't)they aren't going to find anyone with a higher profile
Majority of the squad are City,Chavs and dippers. Their mutual disdain of him might work in his favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.