England National Team 2016/17

Not only in this country to be fair, I remember Ricky Sbragia refusing to play a young lad for Scotland U19's who played for Real Madrid because he was a "luxury player who is too short" (turns out he was actually over 6 foot). This is a genuine quote from a man who got promoted in Scotland's youth system after this

Well we can see how well their youth system has turned out.

It's quite a testament to just how average a player Lingard is that I've literally never heard anyone even suggest he should be in the England squad, despite playing for them. Even that terrible young CB who got roasted by Leicester then couldn't get a game on loan to Celtic almost got a call up, yet poor Jesse doesn't even get a Daniel Taylor article about how he should be in the squad

It's quite a testament to just how average a player Lingard is that I've literally never heard anyone even suggest he should be in the England squad, despite playing for them.

And that is a very damning endorsement of his ability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.