England National Team 2016/17

Southgate on Rooney......"With his injury problems of late coupled with his lack of game time has determined this position(ie not picking him)"...............Erm, so you pick Luke Shaw.

Should have called up Tyrone Mings. That would have caused a shit-storm.

And in the case of Bournemoth players I`d have had Josh King over Rashford or Defoe.
I can understand defoe his scoring record is brilliant for a shit team with a shit manager.
A lot better than gashfords is for a shit team with a shit mamager

On a side note, how on earth isn't Patrick Roberts in the U21 squad?

I think he's going to the U20 World Cup in May all being well so it makes sense to keep him together with the core of that squad. Would rather he went with the U20 World Cup to Korea than the Euro U21 Championship as provides great experience and exposure to different playing styles. Playing against Argentina in the group games should be tasty.

Southgate on Rooney......"With his injury problems of late coupled with his lack of game time has determined this position(ie not picking him)"...............Erm, so you pick Luke Shaw.
Yep.

And then saying he wanted nappy rash in U21's which by picking Walcott instead would have made it possible.

Hmmm Delph is fit, you just know if he was at the swamp he'd be in the squad.

Gave up on England in my youth and generally have wanted 'us' to lose since around the late 80's as the whole fa system annoys me.

Grumble, grumble.

The last time I cared was 1996, since then the FA just use the England team as a cash cow & to promote the latest Utd 'star', Beckham,Rooney , now they're trying to promote Rashford to that role.

He's Andy Morrison beastlike, worth a punt for us IF Vinny moves on?

As Bigoscar said he's not quite good enough on the ball for us.

But actually, he's very decent compared to others I've seen and part of me does wonder whether putting him around better players might show he's actually a lot better a passer than we're giving him credit for.

I really do rate him though and think he deserves to be at a top club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.