England National Team 2016/17

Even Mourinho is picking shrek for the rags. Baconface was the only one with the cajones to drop him.

Just switched on SSN and first thing i hear fat sam say is 'why would anyone think rooneys place is under threat. He is the best player over the past decade and has broken every single record at league, champions league and international level.' Sorry Sam, which records has he broken? He's shagged the odlest prostitute in the country? Just goes to show, new england manager, same old shit.
Fuck England.
I'm out.
Same old shit if that's the case.

Even Mourinho is picking shrek for the rags. Baconface was the only one with the cajones to drop him.
yes but did slur alex drop him before the super contract which gave him 300k per week and stipulated he must play, if fit, every week?
The van gal era is difficult to assess because i believe lvg did drop rooney.twice. but the bbc and other outlets poured out the story about a "nasty" ankle injury etc
it will be interesting to see how the rooney /jose scenario pans out.

Just switched on SSN and first thing i hear fat sam say is 'why would anyone think rooneys place is under threat. He is the best player over the past decade and has broken every single record at league, champions league and international level.' Sorry Sam, which records has he broken? He's shagged the odlest prostitute in the country? Just goes to show, new england manager, same old shit.

Name 3 Engish managers you would have preferred ? That would drop Rooney and also not have got the same abuse you just gave.

Last edited:
Name 3 Engish managers you would have preferred ? That would drop Rooney and also not have got the same abuse you just gave.
I dont care who the manager is, thats not the point. Rooney is past it, not good enough for england anymore and this is yet another chance for an england manager to come in and make a fresh start. Build a side around young players in their best position. But no, same old usual shit and carry on picking the established players and fitting players into positions they dont play in week in week out for their clubs. I just pray the rumours about john terry are not true, but based on sams comments it wouldn't suprise me.

I know we need to give him a chance, but when the first things he does is everything i was hoping he wouldnt do, then its difficult to get behind him.

I dont care who the manager is, thats not the point. Rooney is past it, not good enough for england anymore and this is yet another chance for an england manager to come in and make a fresh start. Build a side around young players in their best position. But no, same old usual shit and carry on picking the established players and fitting players into positions they dont play in week in week out for their clubs. I just pray the rumours about john terry are not true, but based on sams comments it wouldn't suprise me.

I know we need to give him a chance, but when the first things he does is everything i was hoping he wouldnt do, then its difficult to get behind him.

If he's clearly passed it why is Jose Mourinho playing him every week ?

Hodgson picked one of the youngest ever squads in English history and played loads of youngsters - it doesn't make a difference that argument.

Your last sentence sums it up, you want a Manager that would manage the team exactly like you - which is to strictly not play any Man U players and not recall any players you don't personally like. Every England fan has different opinion and all would pick different sides, most fans just base the team on who they support

Man U fans no doubt will be saying how on earth is sterling in the squad and Stones and Rooney should remain England captain

City fans can't understand how Rooney still plays and think Sterling and Stones are international class

West Ham fans think Noble should be selected

No England manager can win

The FA got to Fat Sam regarding Rooney he will probably remain captain till he tells them he's quitting England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.