England National Team 2016/17

The three at the back made us look far more solid defensively albeit it lacked a ball player like Stones to get the ball up the pitch.

I think Rose will suit the system better than Bertrand will and in midfield Barkley needs to play instead of Livermore as he is just a far superior footballer.

Had we took our chances last night we could and should have been 2 or 3 up by the time Podolski scored, but that has been England's problem in these sort of games.

The likes of Kane despite being PL top scorer last season couldn't hit a barn door at The Euros last summer.

Not bothered about friendlies, that's what they're for, to try out new things.
Thought Livermore looked like a fish out of water, last night.

Not bothered about friendlies, that's what they're for, to try out new things.
Thought Livermore looked like a fish out of water, last night.

Same here.

Good player in his own right but showed why he has played for Hull and West Brom recently.

Hart captain this afternoon against Lithuania (5pm kickoff). Rumours suggest that Defoe will start and with how inexcusably wasteful we so often are in the final third, he's the only logical option, because as much as I have nothing against the lad, Marcus Rashford is an overrated player whose mismanagement is only making him worse and he would've been far better off with the U21's while Andy Carroll or Troy Deeney came in to give England something different from just really fast running.

Fxuck me "Rooney we need you" NO WE DONT its like they got keep him relevant just so the scum can get some kind of fee for him! He is FINISHED! Leave him at the scum ti fester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.