England National Team 2016/17

Jordan Henderson set to be named England captain.

Yet another England manager, devoid of idea or free thought and happy to keep picking the same old failed players time and time again because they play in red and sell shirts.

Oh well, never mind.

The top and bottom of it all is that there is not a substantial pool of talent which appears to have a ticket to 'an England birthright'!
Ross Barkley is one of a handful of technically gifted English players with the ability to thrive on the international stage and this clown doesn't even have him in the squad.

A mid-table manager managing midtable players. What are people expecting?

I'd have hoped that some senior players would have been made an example of following the Iceland game but it appears it will be, more or less, the same lot

Just a quick question - what's all this 'retired from international football' why is no one ever dropped? I'm sure Lamaprd and Gerard would still be playing if they hadn't have taken the choice not to. Get some players dropped and make it clear that losing to Iceland is unacceptable

Shrek confirmed as captain by FA.

I hope Scotland dick them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.