D D

Deleted member 41424

My side after the first games of the season would look something like this -

Hart
Walker-Jagielka-Cahill-Cole
Britton-Lampard
Gerrard
Dyer-Graham-Young

.........................Hart........................
Walker.......Cahill.........Lescott......Cole
................Carrick......Gerrard.............
Milner................Young.............The Ox
.......................Welbeck.....................

That's how I see them lining up. Milner to help out Walker (or Johnson if he plays).

I'd like to see Leon Osman get a cap. I like him as a player, underrated. Not world class by any means, but no worse than some of the shit you see put the 3 lions shirt on.

I agree Roy will probably go with the tried and tested but with how Swansea and Everton have started the season i'd love to see some of their lads in the squad (Jagielka, Osman, Britton, Dyer, Graham).
And surely Swansea are showing how pretty passing football is also very effective, I want it brought onto the international stage for us.

I would like to see that Raheem Sterling from Liverpool get some time. Looks a class act!

Chamberlain, Sterling, Walcott, Wilshire, Rodwell are a select few of young talented players I want to see in the England side by Euro 2016.

Lots of pace and creativity from those players.

sam-caddick said:
I would like to see that Raheem Sterling from Liverpool get some time. Looks a class act!

Chamberlain, Sterling, Walcott, Wilshire, Rodwell are a select few of young talented players I want to see in the England side by Euro 2016.

Lots of pace and creativity from those players.

Yeah, must agree on the Sterling bit. Looks a class act.

with Hodgson naming his squad today i'd like to see England set-up like this -

Hart
Walker-Jagielka-Lescott-Cole
Carrick-Lampard
Gerrard
Johnson-Defoe-Ox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.