England u20's - World Cup Winners.

Congratulations on England winning. Much deserved. I would have fancied Venezuela to win it but I am glad either way.

Good game of football that. felt a wee bit sorry for Venezuela they played some great stuff second half, still delighted for England.

I haven't followed the tournament and I am not normally a positive supporter when it comes to the National team but congratulations to England's u-20 lads.

Grats to England - the most talented side has won the U20 WC and the 2nd most talented side has come in 2nd.

Hopefully this bodes well for the England national side in Russia/Qatar. England has experienced an unfortunate drought of talent in the past 2 World Cups - hopefully this is about to change.

I'm from the States - and I foresee the US talent improving as well - Josh Sargent in particular will likely be huge for use in years to come. Still, USA lags way behind top squads in World football - England is meanwhile closing the gap.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.