England U21

Davies is also a rag, can't believe that's gone under the radar. Clearly an inside agent.

No idea? You said he would have played for Barca by now. Make your mind up!

Yes, if he'd been a young player at Barca I think he would have probably had a game, just like many other young players have. Most didn't make it, which might have also included Jack.

I'm not trying to pretend I didn't say it, & I stand by it, so please either add something useful or just stop trolling.

Yes, if he'd been a young player at Barca I think he would have probably had a game, just like many other young players have. Most didn't make it, which might have also included Jack.

I'm not trying to pretend I didn't say it, & I stand by it, so please either add something useful or just stop trolling.

You aren't very clever are you? I commented on this thread and had a brief conversation with two posters, it was yourself who responded to me with a "troll" comment that had nothing to do with the thread topic.

Just ignore me maybe if you don't like what i put, because your replies are becoming more and more ridiculous.

You aren't very clever are you? I commented on this thread and had a brief conversation with two posters, it was yourself who responded to me with a "troll" comment that had nothing to do with the thread topic.

Just ignore me maybe if you don't like what i put, because your replies are becoming more and more ridiculous.

This post & your last one contain question marks. That suggests you want an answer.

As I see that you don't actually want an answer in either case, you are admitting it's purely trolling.

This post & your last one contain question marks. That suggests you want an answer.

As I see that you don't actually want an answer in either case, you are admitting it's purely trolling.

This has nothing to do with England U21 or Simon Davies, why are you responding? (Try to see that the question mark is rhetorical)

This has nothing to do with England U21 or Simon Davies, why are you responding? (Try to see that the question mark is rhetorical)
I made this thread about Simon Davies as the appointment of Boothroyd to the England u21 job reminds me of the fact that SD is somehow still in charge of City's EDS team.

In my opinion they are both unfit for purpose.

I made this thread about Simon Davies as the appointment of Boothroyd to the England u21 job reminds me of the fact that SD is somehow still in charge of City's EDS team.

In my opinion they are both unfit for purpose.

The reply wasn't aimed at you. It was in reply to the thread going off topic from what you created.

Tbf to Ady Bothroyd, I was mortified when he first got the job, after seeing him in action, but he may have changed, & the kind of football he has attempted to play, from what I've seen so far, is actually 'proper' football & not the kind with which you would normally associate him.

Maybe he is just waiting for his moment to go all Dave Bassett, but so far, it's been ok. In fact England have started playing better quality football at all levels in recent years, bar the senior team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.