England V SA

at last we have a bowler who can bat instead of the usual walking wickets that have comprised our tail for the past couple of years

alib said:
at last we have a bowler who can bat instead of the usual walking wickets that have comprised our tail for the past couple of years

Amen to that. Can't see Harmison or Flintoff getting a sniff for the forseeable. Wish Colly and Vaughn would sort their heads out at the crease, though.

johnny on the spot said:
alib said:

Amen to that. Can't see Harmison or Flintoff getting a sniff for the forseeable. Wish Colly and Vaughn would sort their heads out at the crease, though.

I can - I would drop Collingwood for Freddie

I'm so pleased for Bell, always want him to do well. He's technically the best player in the country, beautiful to watch. People who were wanting him dropped should be ashamed, he's a class act and at 26 he has the basis now to go on and become one of the best in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.