England v Wales - 14:00, Thursday 16/06

Blue Smarties

Is this the genuine kick off time or a mistake by the sports website I've just checked? Which dick thought to put the best match of Group B on a weekday at 14:00/15:00? Northern Ireland's earliest kick off time is 17:00.

Ridiculous.

100% correct nothing to do with them thinking of the trouble loads of games in the Euro's kick off at 2pm

Yes its 2pm , no problem for me as will be in Turkey . booked my holiday so could watch without putting up with the Press going over the top how fucking great England are till the crash out in the group stage

They always have set times at International tournaments, so each game can be watched bar the last group games when they kick off at the same time. I can only remember the 2006 world cup kick off times off the top of my head, which were 2pm, 5pm and 8pm. Best thing about International tournaments is the games being spread out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.