England v Wales - 14:00, Thursday 16/06

I'm being paid to watch it. Granted I have to watch it with people I don't like in a hired room but at least there's a free bar.

I've been twice before, and yes it's fucking brilliant! Can't wait to watch the games there.

The hotels are unbelievable, aren't they? More like mini-resorts in their own right.

It was absolutely roasting when we were there. The temperature reached 116F, a new record, though I think it's been exceeded since.

The hotels are unbelievable, aren't they? More like mini-resorts in their own right.

It was absolutely roasting when we were there. The temperature reached 116F, a new record, though I think it's been exceeded since.

Last year I was going to go on a pub crawl from hotel to hotel, all the way down the strip. Only made it through two hotels, that was a whole afternoon too. I think it's a place you can keep going back to and see new things every time. I'm actually taking a trip to la for two days, I need to find a good boozer for the Slovakia game.

Last edited:
its a shit ko for me and im gutted i wont be able to watch engerland beat my boys again!

Last year I was going to go on a pub crawl from hotel to hotel, all the way down the strip. Only made it through two hotels, that was a whole afternoon too. I think it's a place you can keep going back to and see new things every time. I'm actually taking a trip to la for two days, I need to find a good boozer for the Slovakia game.

Buffalo Wings in Vegas is a great sports bar. About a 2 minute walk from Ballys. It has huge TVs everywhere showing loads of different sports and a stupid choice for breakfast. It's also open 24 hours. I'm sure there will be quite a few football fans in for the England-Wales game at 6am! Breakfast and a beer. You can't beat it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.