England vs. San Marino (5th Sept) & Switzerland (8th Sept)...

• Thread starter Deleted member 41424
  • Start date
Going to be funny to see Rooney called up. There's no way he'll be dropped. He'll score a hattrick against the past timers and all of a sudden he'll of "shown his class"

My squad would look something like this for the upcoming qualifiers -

First Team -

Hart
Clyne-Smalling-Dann-Shaw
Milner-Drinkwater
Albrighton-Rooney-Sterling
Defoe

Back Up -

McCarthy
Ward-Stones-Jagielka-Gomez
Henderson-Shelvey
Zaha-Barkley-Puncheon
Wilson

and Ruddy...

Given that your whole bit with these threads is to pick all the guys who've been in good form for the last two weeks or just since the last international fixture, how on earth does Rooney make the squad never mind the first XI given how he's played in his first four games of the season mate ?

Going to be funny to see Rooney called up. There's no way he'll be dropped. He'll score a hattrick against the past timers and all of a sudden he'll of "shown his class"

Crimson Clive tyldsley will be wanking himself furiously over him in the commentary box. Waiting to let rip with his trademark 'Rooooooooney' has rug head lets rip with a shot that ends on wembley way.

My starting 11 after 4 games would be -

Hart
Ward-Dann-Smalling-Shaw
Drinkwater-Shelvey
Zaha-Puncheon-Sterling
Vardy

Rooney hatrick without his wig falling off against pub team Although there's no easy games at this level. Media wank themselves silly.
Don't you just love international breaks.

At least Rooney will be playing against an opponent that's more his level.

This is why I'm not arsed about watching England any more, the likes of Rooney plays whatever form he's in. I hate the way the media in this country cover the national team too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.