England win the U17 World Cup!!

I only put it on at 3-2 - after our game had finished - so I saw the fourth and fifth goals.

Congratulations to all concerned. It was a fantastic performance to come back from 0-2 against a team that must have had a psychological edge over them, following their win in the Euros during the summer.

And it’s brilliant that City players have been at the centre of England's success. What a talent Phil Foden is. Based on his performances in India, he really does deserve to make his first-team début very soon.

I never said I didn't like English players as such. Just that they are generally bad buys (Roberts aside). But maybe the new generation are different.

Anyway our recent guys are proving me wrong this season.

I like being wrong when it's about Coty being better than I thought :-)
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search/29860758/?q=English+players&o=date&c[user][0]=4281
I can’t quote them all as half the threads are closed for quoting/replying.
Whilst there are lots of overpriced comments, your dislike of English players (even our own) is there in black and white, it’s almost bordering on something a little more sinister when you look at all of the English hatred comments all together in the above link, a little weird when you ‘support’ an English team. I’ve pulled you up on it several times myself. Anyway you’re Irish and they haven’t just won the U17 World Cup. ;-)

Fantastic battling performance from England, went 2-0 down against the run of play, but didn't give up, Foden was fantastic, he's going to be one hell of a player!

Foden has all the confident in the world at the moment. No look shot for his second goal, made the keeper slow to react.

Just watched the last 3 quarters on iPlayer.. What a player Foden is. Great performance after being 2 down.

Foden has all the confident in the world at the moment. No look shot for his second goal, made the keeper slow to react.
Sees the game in slow motion just like Dave & Kev.
Can’t wait to see him in the first team.
He won’t let anyone down that’s for sure.

Pep on hearing about foden today:
"What position did he play because when he comes back I'm going to play him there."
would pep be mad enough to start him against arsenal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.