England win the U17 World Cup!!

Phil getting a lot of recognition from pundits and neutrals throughout the tournament. The whole of England knows what a talent he is.

Some games I think we could see him in:

6 Dec. Shakhtar A (CL) <- If we've already sealed the group
12 Dec. Swansea A (PL)
19 Dec. Leicester A (LC)
23 Dec. Bournemouth H (PL)
30 Dec. Palace A (PL)
3rd round FA Cup

Don't expect him to play in all of those by any means but it would be nice if he could start in 1 or 2 and play in 2 or 3

i agree. he is that good we have to include him in some of these games. obviously we dont want to burn him out and we have to manage him, but hes too good to ignore and leave out the match day squad for me

The only thing that would develop would be his neck muscles from watching the ball being hit long to Benteke.

he needs that though!!.. but watch zaha play - foden has similarities - not as good yet offcourse, but more potential and shouldn't have a melt down due to the rags treatment of him.

no seriously your lad is solid.

You have aging players - in midfield - i think he can replace silva. I dont however believe pep or the owners will actually utilize him in that way as first choice.

he needs a lot of cup games and get him of the bench when you are 3-0 up etc. but you have so many other players - that will get pissed of . So its a tough balance. I would shed some of these players that can not fill in that well deeper

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search/29860758/?q=English+players&o=date&c[user][0]=4281
I can’t quote them all as half the threads are closed for quoting/replying.
Whilst there are lots of overpriced comments, your dislike of English players (even our own) is there in black and white, it’s almost bordering on something a little more sinister when you look at all of the English hatred comments all together in the above link, a little weird when you ‘support’ an English team. I’ve pulled you up on it several times myself. Anyway you’re Irish and they haven’t just won the U17 World Cup. ;-)
I can assure you that I like English people. That has nothing to do with my opinion of generally overpriced English players. Let's concentrate on the great job the u17s did and Foden in particular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.