England

blueantc

Just curious as to how many of you actually care about the national side, im a bit undecided to be honest, never feel the slightest bit bothered about watchin the games but always end up doing, i suppose if we were gonna be in with a shot id be a bandwaggon jumper. Anyway after that ramble, i guess im not arsed about england

I am not English but been abit of the England team follower. However, recently I don't watch the matches cuz of the douches in charge.

If we started picking more young players, and players who are actually in form, people might give more of a shit.

Hate everything about the England set up, the managers they choose, the money they pay them, most of the squad, the fact they stopped playing games outside of Wembley as soon as they could and stopped letting the rest of the country see em without having to travel to WEMBERLY, the old boys club, the multiple let downs, the fact Baconwhiskychopssirscrotenose was allowed to keep his 'Golden genaration' away from the England set up at his whim, did i mention Rooney Terry Weeo etc?

Apart from that Come on England!!!!!!

Piss boring, old players that need to retire so that others can come through and get International experience. A manager that should have been sacked after the WC but we decided to extend his contract.

Haven't since the 2006 World Cup. All that hoopla then Sven selected s shit squad and we fucked it up big time with the best set of players since '66. Can't get worked up anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.