England

Always supported my national team but at the moment it is very hard. When parasitical human beings like Terry, A. Cole (great player but horrible role model), Gerrard, Lampard, and Rooney (have a long wait with him) get out of the team it'll be better, although I'm sure a new generation of English footballers will be corrupted - already started with Carroll and Wilshere.

hitRECORDSam said:
Haven't since the 2006 World Cup. All that hoopla then Sven selected s shit squad and we fucked it up big time with the best set of players since '66. Can't get worked up anymore.

Sorry, but no.

blueju said:
Hate everything about the England set up, the managers they choose, the money they pay them, most of the squad, the fact they stopped playing games outside of Wembley as soon as they could and stopped letting the rest of the country see em without having to travel to WEMBERLY, the old boys club, the multiple let downs, the fact Baconwhiskychopssirscrotenose was allowed to keep his 'Golden genaration' away from the England set up at his whim, did i mention Rooney Terry Weeo etc?

Apart from that Come on England!!!!!!

Im sorry mate but what do you think they were rebuilding Wembley for?? The only reason they travelled the country was because there was no Wembley
Also most national teams have 1 stadium they play at most of the time
Saying that, at least the atmosphere was shit hot when they travelled

BoyBlue_1985 said:
blueju said:
Hate everything about the England set up, the managers they choose, the money they pay them, most of the squad, the fact they stopped playing games outside of Wembley as soon as they could and stopped letting the rest of the country see em without having to travel to WEMBERLY, the old boys club, the multiple let downs, the fact Baconwhiskychopssirscrotenose was allowed to keep his 'Golden genaration' away from the England set up at his whim, did i mention Rooney Terry Weeo etc?

Apart from that Come on England!!!!!!

Im sorry mate but what do you think they were rebuilding Wembley for?? The only reason they travelled the country was because there was no Wembley
Also most national teams have 1 stadium they play at most of the timeSaying that, at least the atmosphere was shit hot when they travelled

Not really. The likes of France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, Portugal, travel all over the country, and with probably the exception of France with the Stade de France, none have a real national stadium like Wembley, and even they don't play every game there. Even the small nations play games all over the country. I much prefer that, and I agree with the criticisms of England only playing at Wembley. The national team should belong to the people of the nation, not a section of people who live in London.

I'm a proud England fan and watch every Match - but I've never felt so annoyed with them as I did during the World Cup campaign.

Capello needed to be pushed out after the Germany match finished. I don't care what the pay off was.

I try not to give a fvck(similar to some of the players...) but my patriotism tends to get the better of me

Unknown_Genius said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Also most national teams have 1 stadium they play at most of the timeSaying that, at least the atmosphere was shit hot when they travelled

Not really. The likes of France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, Portugal, travel all over the country, and with probably the exception of France with the Stade de France, none have a real national stadium like Wembley, and even they don't play every game there. Even the small nations play games all over the country. I much prefer that, and I agree with the criticisms of England only playing at Wembley. The national team should belong to the people of the nation, not a section of people who live in London.

I was under the impression that until 2006 Germany always played at the old Bayern Munich stadium. Spain in fairness have had 2 great stadiums to pick from for a while. My other argument is that with the exception of say Holland we are a tiny country and nobody is more than 300 miles in England away from London. People say what about Birmingham its the middle of the country but i bet the people in Cornwall dont think that. We have always had a national stadium and when we built a new one everyone got the hump

I would also bet that 40-50% of people that watch England are not from these so called select 90,000 people it was made for in London

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Unknown_Genius said:

I was under the impression that until 2006 Germany always played at the old Bayern Munich stadium. Spain in fairness have had 2 great stadiums to pick from for a while. My other argument is that with the exception of say Holland we are a tiny country and nobody is more than 300 miles in England away from London. People say what about Birmingham its the middle of the country but i bet the people in Cornwall dont think that. We have always had a national stadium and when we built a new one everyone got the hump

I would also bet that 40-50% of people that watch England are not from these so called select 90,000 people it was made for in London

I didn't know Germany only played at the Munich olympic stadium, but they travel all over now. Spain don't play at the Nou Camp for political reasons. That maybe true in that London isn't that far, but it can still be difficult and costly for people from the north to get there.

peoffrey said:
I'm a proud England fan and watch every Match - but I've never felt so annoyed with them as I did during the World Cup campaign.

Capello needed to be pushed out after the Germany match finished. I don't care what the pay off was.

Agree.Then the cabbage decided to fuck off anyway after euro 2012.

when there is a england football team that represents us as a country and are a team i can be proud of i will support them until then i dont care if they win draw or lose. i hate rugby but would rather watch englands rugby team over our football team and i love cricket and love our cricket team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.