enough is enough....

No confidence. No movement. Ireland playing wide left. Fucking clueless.

HUGHES OUT.

my first and maybe only hughes out post without hate without rehtoric we are completely clueless dont know how to win dont care enough not to lose.Have no idea who would want the job or who should get the job just know Mark Hughes must go

absolutely terrible, ireland on the left, 2 dmf against the team who are bottom, not starting caicedo after his impact thursday

Get Hughes out now

i agree hughes has had enough time its nearly as bad as when pearce was in charge

my only concern is who would take over, for me there is only one person that can lift the club out of the shit we are in and that person is THE SPECIAL ONE, PLEASE JOSE COME AND PULL US OUT OF THE SHIT.....!!!

shaggymcfc

Agent Hughes, your assignment is to go undercover and take the Manchester City job. Your main objective is to make a laughing stock of the club but manage to stay in charge long enough to waste mountains of money in the January transfer window. Once your first mission has been accomplished, it's up to you to get the team as deep into the relegation quagmire as possible before being relieved of your duties. If you are succesful in your mission to make a mockery of Manchester City and waste as much of the new owners money as possible, we will accept you back under our wing and pretend that you never actually crossed the divide. Agent Ince and Agent Keane have faltered and let things get too bad, too quickly. So far, we are impressed by your undercover work, just make sure you hang on until the transfer window.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
absolutely terrible, ireland on the left, 2 dmf against the team who are bottom, not starting caicedo after his impact thursday

Get Hughes out now

Well I was voting for him in the past. After the last games I don't think I'd vote for him again. Not at this moment, that's for sure...

The guy is a joke not only that hes Welsh and a rag. The guy couldn't pick his arse never mind a team. He has the tactical awareness of a blind man and will never be good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.