enough is enough....

I feel like crying.

Iv'e been saying for weeks now this twat has to go. I did originally back him - until I saw his tactics take shape and it shocked me.

But now, now I dont care. He's a twat. Mark Bowen is a twat. The team are playing like twats and the clubs is acting like a twat for keeping him.

For weeks and weeks iv'e been saying this but every stupid noob keeps saying 'give him more time'..........FUCK OFF. Any more time and we'll be cemented to the bottom of the league.

Robinho in the Championship = Only at City.

so what do you lot say now eh?

you're supposed to be supporters of this club but you seem to revel in it when we lose, then dissapear when we win. Fuckin shameful.

Calling for Hughes to be sacked so early in the season is just plain stupid

stonerblue said:

you're supposed to be supporters of this club but you seem to revel in it when we lose, then dissapear when we win. Fuckin shameful.

And it's all gone quiet over there....

Clowns

The Fat el Hombre said:
stonerblue said:

And it's all gone quiet over there....

Clowns

Good point well made, there has been a serious lack of doom and gloom since yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.