Erik Palmer-Brown

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 10 Sep 2017.

1. citizenyank76

citizenyank76

I would rather he goes to Europe to tell you the truth. US Squad players are getting lazy when they play in MLS. Only hope for future internationals is if they go to the highest level and try to get regular playing time.

Last edited: 11 Sep 2017
  2. better dead than red

better dead than red

Better than Besler?

3. KCblue

KCblue

4. Pokes28

Pokes28

Network Engineer
    Besler is very good. However he has lost a step and puts himself and teammates into bad spots because he attacks a play the same way he did 2 to 3 years ago before he lost it. To his credit, he's savvy enough to work his way out of the problem most of the time. Opara is physically gifted and if I'm honest, I'd take both Besler and Opara in my side before EPB right now. But that is more with experience than level of play. When Besler is gone on international duty, SKC doesn't take a step backwards on defense and the goals allowed stats back that up. With EPB only having such little top flight experience, that is saying something.

5. PW

PW

Wasn't this the bloke who sung Ghostbusters.

6. KCblue

KCblue

7. better dead than red

better dead than red

If he's been "shown a path to the first team" who does he replace? Otamendi? Vinnie?

Surely he won't be ready next season? I'm hoping this path is the same the other young players are shown, if you work hard stay out of trouble, and are good enough you'll get an opportunity here.

8. Clercqs

Clercqs

He's good on FM so he has my approval.

9. BufordUSABlue

BufordUSABlue

Making the worlds water clean to drink!
    I think the path was the one by the side of ASDA, poor lad has got somewhat confused - bless him

10. KCblue

KCblue

The only thing kind of concerning with the possibility of loaning him to PSV is that they were in for him too. He could easily have his head turned while he's there.

And for the record, I'm aware there's a great possibility that we only signed him to move him on for a profit, just saying if this is how it unfolds then that will weaken our negotiation stance significantly if he says he wants to go only there.

Probably getting a bit ahead of myself tbh.