Escape Lounge Manchester Airport

Often decided by the luck of the draw.
If one is busy, full of kids and pissed up blue mooners then you'll wish you stayed with the common people.
Luck is a factor mate but personal choice also.
Aspire is a couple of quid extra less riff raff types in their as they have a bit stricter dress code

Thanks mate, going to Tenerife in a couple of weeks but flying from T2. Shame
There is. Escape lounge term 2 .less formal than Aspire £22-50p allowed 3 hours .sometimes there are promotion sites and get a couple of quid discount

Should have booked it when I flew out on Wednesday morning, 4 hour delay with Greek air strikes could have got my monies worth and then some.

When I emigrated, people at work got me a ticket for this, almost didnt get let in as I had a City related shirt on and they didnt want football shirts in there...
I recall it was for a 2 hour period. I had loads of slices of pizza and maybe 7 / 8 bottles of beer. My Iceland Air flight was you had to pay for food and drink so was significantly full for the hours ahead. When I left the lounge I heard my name being called over the tannoy so a quick semi drunken sprint began to the gate. Was really weird leaving the lounge and re-entering the 'regular' waiting lounge areas, full of families and screaming babies and Scousers in replica shirts etc.... what a wonderful 2 hour escape it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.