Escape Lounge Manchester Airport

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cyberblue, 11 May 2017.

1. bluesmith

bluesmith

Which is the better lounge in t1 aspire or escape?

2. doots

doots

Often decided by the luck of the draw.
    If one is busy, full of kids and pissed up blue mooners then you'll wish you stayed with the common people.
    Luck is a factor mate but personal choice also.

3. cyberblue

cyberblue

Aspire is a couple of quid extra less riff raff types in their as they have a bit stricter dress code

4. flyer

flyer

Alec Dane's roadie
    Thanks mate, going to Tenerife in a couple of weeks but flying from T2. Shame

5. cyberblue

cyberblue

There is. Escape lounge term 2 .less formal than Aspire £22-50p allowed 3 hours .sometimes there are promotion sites and get a couple of quid discount

6. flyer

flyer

Alec Dane's roadie
    Cheers, I'll have a look

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Should have booked it when I flew out on Wednesday morning, 4 hour delay with Greek air strikes could have got my monies worth and then some.

8. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

When I emigrated, people at work got me a ticket for this, almost didnt get let in as I had a City related shirt on and they didnt want football shirts in there...
    I recall it was for a 2 hour period. I had loads of slices of pizza and maybe 7 / 8 bottles of beer. My Iceland Air flight was you had to pay for food and drink so was significantly full for the hours ahead. When I left the lounge I heard my name being called over the tannoy so a quick semi drunken sprint began to the gate. Was really weird leaving the lounge and re-entering the 'regular' waiting lounge areas, full of families and screaming babies and Scousers in replica shirts etc.... what a wonderful 2 hour escape it was.