Etihad Airways Player of the Season

MarsLlama

Vote here: https://cityzens.mancity.com/widgets/preview/person-of-the-match/9efcfc8143b049fb9407146ade88a09f

I really think an eight-man shortlist is needed. De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Sterling, Fernandinho, Sané, Ederson, Otamendi have all been excellent all season.

I voted for Otamendi because I think he deserves a vote and most people will go with the obvious ones. This is the best our defence has been in years (and years) and he's been the key component of that. He also scored the biggest goal of the season at Old Trafford.

I will be voting for David Silva, I think he’s been our most consistently best player

Kevin will walk it.

He should do.

The league was won in the first half of this season, DeBruyne was the catalyst.

Recency bias may play it's part in this vote but I'm hoping people look at the bigger picture.

I’ve voted for KDB it’s a no brainer really. But big shout for Delph. Totally transformed player in a completely different position, a hugely influential position in Peps system. He’s never looked out of place and has become a better player for it. Plus the intelligence to go inside and play at the right times. Great season.

Can’t say KDB deserves to win POTY over Salah and then not pick him as City’s player of the year. KDB should get 100% of the votes. Others have been excellent, of course. But this ought to be no contest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.