Etihad Airways Promotion Code

ciderman22

Does anyone know if season ticket holders get a discount from Etihad Airways. I know we got £50 off a few years ago.
Any information would be appreciated

Ive logged into my Cityzens account but there is no information there how to claim the 10% discount.
I contacted the club but not sure how long it will take to get a reply. if I do get one I will post it on here.

Ive logged into my Cityzens account but there is no information there how to claim the 10% discount.
I contacted the club but not sure how long it will take to get a reply. if I do get one I will post it on here.
That would be good as I'll be booking some flights in September.

Heard a couple of years back of a fan who booked using his City discount code only to find later that the fare had dropped below his booked price. Like most Airlines Etihad fares depend on sales. Best of luck.

No reply from the club but I found this in the Q and A's

Details
Etihad discounts are only available for selected flights. When a discount for a selected flight route is made available we will email you with a discount code for that specific flight.

Cityzens Membership is sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 season Cityzens Membership Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ground Regulations.

Call the Supporter Services team on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, 3) if you have any further questions. You can also follow us and ask any questions via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm. Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays.

So not very easy to claim it then!!!!!

No reply from the club but I found this in the Q and A's

Details
Etihad discounts are only available for selected flights. When a discount for a selected flight route is made available we will email you with a discount code for that specific flight.

Cityzens Membership is sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 season Cityzens Membership Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ground Regulations.

Call the Supporter Services team on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, 3) if you have any further questions. You can also follow us and ask any questions via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm. Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays.

So not very easy to claim it then!!!!!
That seems to be the Q&A for 2014 / 15. In the benefits for next season it states 10% off all Etihad flights. Maybe it will be in the voucher booklet with the free beer voucher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.